Startup Images for 4.3" and 5" Wide-Screen Models

Audi splash screen ....

Audi.bmp.html

Here are two that I made.

You can find the 1st one using HOME. If you do find it in home, please give it a rating.

highway1.jpg

highway2.jpg

The logo was created seperate and I used Photoshop to placed the layer over the existing picture.

Thanks!

This is the one I am playing with and what I have done so far. My bigest problem is that when I used MS paint to make it to fit my GO 920 it makes the picture stretch and a bit squatty.
If you would like to play with the world.zip and put a TT logo on it and do it in a splashW format (480x 272 px ) for the Go 720,730 920 etc. etc That would be much appreciated if not I totaly understand.

Thanks
Gary

I did these in zip format as I don't know how to upload as image I just ziped & used paper clip.

View attachment world[1].zip

View attachment splashw.zip

Last edited:
The original image resolution was not the greatest so when I convert it to the size, it comes out like this:

Earth1.jpg

I have other Earth ones if you like these.

Earth2.jpg

Earth3.jpg

Thanks Pedro
I had tried that first one using splash screen generator but I didn't like the way it streched out the globe.

here is the one I worked on my self and am going to use it for awhile.

I don't like the way I had to extend the armes but other than that it isn't bad.

splashw.jpg

Or this one with ALG icon:
splashw49.jpg

Last edited:
Figured I should go ahead and toss mine into the mix. I use the computer voice "Susan", so went with a pic of supermodel Suzie Wilkes for my screen. BMP was too large to upload, so here we are as a JPG.

Attachments

• splashw.jpg
    splashw.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 646
Figured I should go ahead and toss mine into the mix. I use the computer voice "Susan", so went with a pic of supermodel Suzie Wilkes for my screen.
Oh, no! I am using Kate. Following your footsteps I would have to use Kate Moss (shudder).
;->)

Figured I should go ahead and toss mine into the mix. I use the computer voice "Susan", so went with a pic of supermodel Suzie Wilkes for my screen. BMP was too large to upload, so here we are as a JPG.

I'm stealin' her! Always knew MY Suzie was a hottie!

Rep points for you!

TomTom GO 720 Startup and Shutdown

Here are Startup and Shutdown screens I made for My Elantra GT.

Attachments

• antitheftw.JPG
    antitheftw.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 560
  • splashw.JPG
    splashw.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 640
I just used a picture of my car....

splashw.jpg

Yeah, I had to stretch it to make it work. I plan on taking to original back into photoshop and cropping it to the right size so its not stretched but I only see it for a couple seconds a day so it doesnt bother me...

Very nice, sab. Until I totalled the Taurus I had a few months ago when an idiot ran a red light, I coulda used it! :eek:

Ask a Question