Starbucks POI Alert

Starbucks POI Question

I'm new to this whole thing.....can you tell me if this zip file will work with my TomTom One? And if so, will it be obvious what to do, or should I get some instruction from someone?

Thanks for anyone's help....in advance.

Keith

I'm new to this whole thing.....can you tell me if this zip file will work with my TomTom One? And if so, will it be obvious what to do, or should I get some instruction from someone?

Thanks for anyone's help....in advance.

Keith

Yes, it will work. Simply connect your tt to computer and open the tt files through outlook. There you will see your map file(mine is U.S. and Canada). Cilck on your map folder and there you will see your personal poi files- if you have any. You nee to make sure that the poi waring is named exactly as the poi-ex: Starbuck's.bmp Starbuck's.ov2, and Starbuck's.ogg.

Need Update to Starbucks reflecting closings

Starbucks has closed so many locations, my listing is taking me on wild goose chases. Has anyone knowledge if an update is available?

Also, if anyone is in a position of influence, it would be great if the airport and shopping mall locations could be so noted. I was in Salt Lake City last week and drove from downtown to the location only to find that the Starbucks was IN the airport. Not being familiar with the city, I could not tell that. It also showed other locations in the airport but at different addresses.

I suppose it would be good if I were walking the airport but that is not usually a problem.

Thanks,

RVA in Maryland

Good Site but still old list

Thanks. This is a great site that I did not have. I'll find riches there. However, it appears that the Starbucks listing is not yet made current since the last massive wave of closings. More and more I go to my IPhone to find coffee when in a new city.

I appreciate your lead.

RVA

Ask a Question