Speed warning not working

I have the V4 with 665 maps and 7.131. I know map share does not work with what I have, but should the speed warning work? Does speed warning only work on newer maps?

No it should work, the first time it went off for me I totally forgot that I had set it and was trying to figure out what was wrong with my car, then I finally recalled that I had in fact turned on the speed warning and that it was working just fine. You actually have to be above the speed you set for at least about 30 seconds I'd say before it goes off.

I have been wondering about the same thing. I wasn't sure how fast you actually have to go before it will give you a warning.

I have yet to hear the warning a single time.

The function of giving a warning going above "posted speed" doesn't seem to work. But the warning of going over a "set speed" does.

I too, forgot I set that on 70 mph and traveling down the Interstate it started dinging and I thought the car was going crazy on me til I realized it was the TomTom warning me.....

Ask a Question