Speed Trap Alert

Two .ogg Files

I see ther is two .ogg files in the zip which one do I use and if both I can't name them the same.

I am sorry about having to ask but am very very new to this..

Thanks in advance

hey "Pedro2NR" i always wanted such a topic posted where u can inquire about speed traps. Speed Traps what the hell i m a person who loves to flow with the wind on the road don't want these bloody cops to interfere :mad: tell me how does these sounds you provided work i want to be saved from the cops one my friend also suggested me some thing called trapster do you have some info about it too. Plz brother it would be a help from your side :)

I never made a POI for speed traps. Originally someone requested the POI warning so I made it.
I was going to make a POI for speed traps but it would take so much time to extract the information from Speed Trap.org so the project was never made.
I believe you can purchase the POI on one of the POI websites out there on the net. I felt it would help since cops are never in the same place 24/7.

Ask a Question