Speed Trap Alert

combination of 2 sounds for speed camera warnings incl. images.
rename included file name .zip to .rar

Attachments

• warning sounds and images.zip
    163.1 KB · Views: 830
Red Light Camer Warning

Hey Pedro-thanks for the speed camera .ogg files! Do you have any available for the Red Light Cameras. A cow just doesn't cut it. thanx

Last edited:
I have a question pedro. I have loaded ogg files into my maps folder, but they do not show up as an option for POI alerts. Is there something I need to do different to make them show up?

I have a question pedro. I have loaded ogg files into my maps folder, but they do not show up as an option for POI alerts. Is there something I need to do different to make them show up?

It will not show up as an option.

You just need to make sure the *.ogg filename matches the *.ov2 filename.

Check this sticky for more info - https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=1805

Yes, or you can append (merge) the 2 POIs files into one file and use one alert voice file.
Newbie question - how would one merge multiple POI files? Say I had Redlight LA, Redlight SD and Redlight OC - and I wanted to create one Redlight_SoCal POI file? Thanks!

Newbie question - how would one merge multiple POI files? Say I had Redlight LA, Redlight SD and Redlight OC - and I wanted to create one Redlight_SoCal POI file? Thanks!

The best way is to download POIEdit 2007. With this program you can append the three files and make them into one. The website is www.poiedit.com. The program is free of charge and is very useful. When you download the program, you can click on your poi files and open them for viewing and editing.

Last edited:
The best way is to download POIEdit 2007. With this program you can append the three files and make them into one. The website is www.poiedit.com. The program is free of charge and is very useful. When you download the program, you can click on your poi files and open them for viewing and editing.
Thanks Jim! Already got that program, guess I'm just not sure what it's capable of doing - but I'll give it a shot!

Regards,
Ron

Thanks Jim! Already got that program, guess I'm just not sure what it's capable of doing - but I'll give it a shot!

Regards,
Ron

Just click on the one of the ov2 files, go up in the left hand corner and hit file-append. Your screen will then show the other ov2 file available. Find the other Redlight or Speed trap ov2,click it and then open. The two will then be joined. you can't work w/ more than two files at a time. Just gradually join them.

Just click on the one of the ov2 files, go up in the left hand corner and hit file-append. Your screen will then show the other ov2 file available. Find the other Redlight or Speed trap ov2,click it and then open. The two will then be joined. you can't work w/ more than two files at a time. Just gradually join them.
That's exactly what I did and it worked great. Thanks again! ;) POIEdit seems to be a nice little app, I just may have to send them a donation. :)

Since this thread seems to only discuss the audible alert for the speedtrap feature, and I also discovered another thread/poll for the icon to be used, Sorry for the noob question, but where do I get the speed trap feature to install on my TomTom One LE, so I can then install this alert and the icon? Thanks in advance.

Packs of icons for speedcam?s alerts

Hello, they are new in this forum, as presentation I leave a game you of icons for speedcams, for which likes to personalize tomtom. Although they are done for the data base of Robser, they are possible to be adapted changing the name and making it simply agree with the data files ov2 and those of voice ogg. also I leave a connection to a page where you can find many more examples to personalize your tomtom.

Juego 197

Juego 239

Juego 278 cl?sico

Juego 139A

If you look for icons of this type, this it is the site:
Code:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/gdj/WEB_JG/index.htm

Last edited:
I leave one more example "icons for tomtom?s speedcams". I animate to you to personalize your navigators, is very easy. If you have some doubt of since doing it I recommend to you to visit:
Code:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/gdj/WEB_JG/Instalacion.htm

Serie 4 A 130 included

greatings

Ask a Question