Speed cams and Red_light cams for USA & CANADA

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL 350M
Does any1 knows when and where from can I download Speed cams and Red_light cams for USA & CANADA.
As far as I know they deleted them from this forum for some reason..........

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays !!!

Last edited:
I also got them from the same site linked above. I was a bit confused on the download, because it said that when you got one the other one comes combined, but it wasn't. It was weird. Plus I don't know how often they update the list.

I was able to download them and install each one. But I had to add a few that were missing from my own city/county. I got most of the data from here: http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/stetlist.asp

I must confess, it is a bit tiring to have to enter each one manually.. big respects to those that are nice enough to share their work with us. God bless them all.

I did Google a few and found that some people have gone to great extend to sell them in eBay. Wow!? I guess they want a buck for their efforts. I guess? Your thoughts about that if any?

Thanks a lot adamdouglasking for the link.........very helpful.

Krazy Jeff I have a question for you: how did you knew which SpeedTrap to add to your device........ I mean how did you knew which one is missing from the ones you downloaded ?!?!?!?

Thanks again guys.

Krazy Jeff I have a question for you: how did you knew which SpeedTrap to add to your device........ I mean how did you knew which one is missing from the ones you downloaded ?!?!?!?

Thanks again guys.
Good question. After I installed the speed traps offered on the GPS data team. I then made a search for nearby speed trap POIs. I then noticed that they were mostly very far away from me. So I then just started to add the POIs listed on that other website that are nearby my area around a 25 mile radius.

While I was adding each one, I would first check if it was already archived (like browsing the map to see if the icons would show). When I didn't spot them there, I would just add them. I hope this answers your question. Have fun.

Good question. After I installed the speed traps offered on the GPS data team. I then made a search for nearby speed trap POIs. I then noticed that they were mostly very far away from me. So I then just started to add the POIs listed on that other website that are nearby my area around a 25 mile radius.

While I was adding each one, I would first check if it was already archived (like browsing the map to see if the icons would show). When I didn't spot them there, I would just add them. I hope this answers your question. Have fun.

Yap...that`s the answer I thought you`re gonna give me.........
Looks like a lot of work..........:D

Thanks...

Ask a Question