'Special' voices not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, hope I am in the right place. I am running TomTom v740.9028 on the Acer n35 PDA. All seems to be ok, yet when I try to add any voices, namely Knight Rider, they do not show in the menu preference to change voice.

Can anyone help? I have placed the three files (data66.chk data66.vtf data66.bmp) in the same directory as my other voices which came with the TomTom.

I ahve been told that deleting the collected file will force the TomTom to rescan for the voices, but this appears to be incorrect information.

Hope someone can or will help. I find TomTom more expandable then Destinator, and really want to be able to add to the voices.

Thanks in advance

Not my specialty so hopefully someone with more expertise will chime in..however I know that when I added some voices to my TT they were not were I expected. If I recall they are considered special voices...I just have to scroll farther down the list to find them.

Hi drledger, I went through the whole list of names and looped back to the first one.. still could not find it.

Thanks for the post though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question