sorry, more TT one questions

TomTom Model(s)
One
I am sure these have been answered many times before but here I go again.

1) here is my TT one stats

App 6.501 (7460/060904) OS:1343
GPS v1.21, Boot 4.81
USA/Can mao v.660.1215

Now I want to upgrade to a 2 gig and the North America maps when my disk comes in.

Just playing around I noticed that my TT one has problems locating hospitals in my city. I am about 30 min. north of Toronto Ontario. It either doesnt even know they exist or it has them on the wrong streets. It also seems to favour listing "Tom's and Tim's Toe Healing" rather than a big giant hospital that services over 300,000 people in the region. I mean, i know where they are, but if I am in another town how can I trust this thing to tell me the right directions??

what gives, will a lot be solved once I get my new maps?

The built-in POI for Hospitals is 'Hospitals/Clinic' so the results shown will be a combination of the two. I don't believe the device is favouring the so called 'Toe Healing' places, just giving you the locations closest to where you are.

The new maps definitely have more POI's if you install the NA maps but there has been much discussion to its accuarcy.

Ask a Question