software required please

hi i have just purchased a Chinese dvd car player 800x480 with igo installed,i would like to install tom tom but i am having problems finding the suitable software ,does any one know where i can install/purchase it from.
many thanks in advance

Those units have hacked software to make maps work. I doubt you'll get any positive information on this site.

Let me guess .. Erisin?

Man - do I wish people would understand the ditch they can get into with these NoName Chinese in-dash units. Wish you had checked in earlier and we could have saved you some grief.

No non-Asian point of contact or phone number.

These are the folks you need to contact for support (Link=>) :Contact Us : erisin.com

Man - do I wish people would understand the ditch they can get into with these NoName Chinese in-dash units. Wish you had checked in earlier and we could have saved you some grief.

No non-Asian point of contact or phone number.

These are the folks you need to contact for support (Link=>) :Contact Us : erisin.com
thank you for your info,i dont mind the grief ,but saving money is my priority in this current climate ,the unit i purchased works perfectly also looks better than some better makes where the actual unit is made up off buttons and controls,LOL

Ask a Question