Software on Tom Tom Home is TOMTOM ONE XL for 930 demo

TomTom Model(s)
930T
I have Tom Tom 930, but the software on Tom Tom Home is TOMTOM ONE XL display that does the demo
simulation on the computer and display of the gps. Should it be Tom Tom 930 software that does the demo and display on the computer or does Tom Tom 930 use the same software asTOMTOM ONE XL ?
There is no difference right ? Did it download the wrong software to my computer ?

Thanks

Zhong

Did you own a previous TomTom, and if so, was it connected to the computer you are presently using? Did you place the Home software on your computer from the CD that came with your 930? Was there a previous version of Home on your machine before that?

Originally I install the 2.2 .X Tom Tom Home on cd or dvd which came with Tom Tom 930,.
When I open Tom Tom Home and connect to the Internet it eventually downloaded the most recent software
(Tom Tom Home 2.7) via the progress bar at bottom right hand side of the software display.,
When I installed it. It ask me to put in code again to play demo mode on the computer, but it won't reconize the activation code which works for 2.2X Tom Tom Home software. What up do I have to pay more money to get a code so it will work ?
Anyways I uninstalled 2.7 and installed 2.2.X version again from my cd.
But after I re- installed after I start the software it says xlrunner failed to open
and closes. After several installs and unintalls of 2.2.X software, it finally started to work.
But eventually the software which I opened to make my Tom Tom 930 to play in demo mode on the computer
was Tom Tom One XL. But it is no problem if it going to work just the same in every way.

Thanks.

Zhong

Did you own a previous TomTom, and if so, was it connected to the computer you are presently using? Did you place the Home software on your computer from the CD that came with your 930? Was there a previous version of Home on your machine before that?

You shouldn't need a code to run demo mode on the computer. I assume by Demo Mode you mean "Operate my GO"?

What error are you seeing? Perhaps you can reset HOME by renaming %appdata%\Tomtom to %appdata%\TomtomOLD.

Ask a Question