so how do i enable this Advanced Lane Guidance feature

so i just recieved my xxl 540t today. i connected it to my mac and got it all updated and i disconnected it and set up my tomtom. it says on the box that it has the advanced lane guidance feature so i was pretty sure it came with it.

i cannot find this Advanced Lane Guidance thing anywhere in my tomtom, i thought it would be under the type of view, but it only has 3d and two types of 2d options

some help would be really appreciated :/

k nvm, i thought this was a driving view. i found out its just still pictures on certain lanes when you drive

What you are describing appears to be Show lane image rather than Advanced Lane Guidance.
ALG is in the left bottom corner showing all the lanes available with the acceptable ones (for the programmed route) with solid lines and the ones to be avoided with a dashed line.
This is temporary and replaces the heavy (directional) arrow with distance to go.

Ask a Question