Sharing Maps Between Devices

TomTom Model(s)
GO920T, XXL 540TM.
I am considering purchasing a TomTom XL 350. Does anyone know if TomTom allows you to use your map upgrades between devices at no additional cost. I currently have a GO 920T and can't see the need to have two map subscriptions.

Normally not but you can call support at 866.486.6866 and see what they say.

Curious as to why you are considering switching units, especially that one (which has a simplified menu and many fewer options tham the 920 as well as no sdhc card slot......)

Not Switching

DHN, I'm not switching, just thinking of buying one for my second car. I have an e-mail in to TomTom but I was hoping for a quicker response members of the forum.

Weecosse

That would be a no. Each device would need it's own map subscription. It's like an All-You-Can-Eat dinner special. No sharing.:)

Recommendations?

gatorguy, thanks. Do you have any recommendations for GPSs in the $130.00 price frame that are worth buying, have good features, but with good maps that cost less?

Ask a Question