Setting the speed limit to 60 or 70 or 80

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live1535
On my commute there is a large stretch of road that runs from 240th st to 312 st.. ( 25 min journey) Along this path there is three sets of speed .. from 240th to 280th it is 80 KPH., but then there is a stretch of 10 blocks that is 60 kph and the last 22 blocks is 70 kph..
well when I set the 80 it goes all way thru to 312th .. If I set 70 for the last 12 blocks it sets the first 60 blocks as 70 as well..
I see there is an edit button, but is Very confusuing to figure out.. what I really need is an a / b button a for the first part of the stretch. B for the ending.. then A again and B again etc , ,

what is the correct procedure for setting up three speed zones on the same highway??

Thanks for the Link...
I think I have it figured out now.. the edit button takes you back to the same screen --where you can then set the final points ..

I made all the adjustments and will have to wait till Saturday to see if it has taken correctly..

Ask a Question