Sending an application file

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
I have a fellow Rider2 user that needs/wants a previously released application file (7.541) that is not on his computer.

I have tried compressing it with WinRAR but it seems it is still too large for my email account to send. It sends about half of it before my email program stops it.

Is there another method?...I was thinking of using MSN Msg to send to him, as I have often send movies via that.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

I have a fellow Rider2 user that needs/wants a previously released application file (7.541) that is not on his computer.

I have tried compressing it with WinRAR but it seems it is still too large for my email account to send. It sends about half of it before my email program stops it.

Is there another method?...I was thinking of using MSN Msg to send to him, as I have often send movies via that.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

You can use megaupload.com

Thanks Gar, I did just that and it seemed to send quite nicely.

So, the way I understand, the other party will recieve an email indicating to go to the website and enter a code and then have access to the 13.9MB file i sent?

You dont have to sign up, pay, etc for this simple transaction?

Cheers!

Thanks Gar, I did just that and it seemed to send quite nicely.

So, the way I understand, the other party will recieve an email indicating to go to the website and enter a code and then have access to the 13.9MB file i sent?

You dont have to sign up, pay, etc for this simple transaction?

Cheers!

Correct !! It took me a bit to get it figured out but with the help of Sageuvagony I was able to muddle through it. LOL
teaching old dogs new tricks like me can be tricky lol.

You have that correct Gar.

Say, I see u summer in NS....where bouts?

I am a Bluenoser my self, but stuck in Manitoba now

I go down every summer on my bike, and tour Nfld as well.

Still have family in Halifax.

cheers

You have that correct Gar.

Say, I see u summer in NS....where bouts?

I am a Bluenoser my self, but stuck in Manitoba now

I go down every summer on my bike, and tour Nfld as well.

Still have family in Halifax.

cheers

We live in The Annopalis valley just outside Kentville.

Ask a Question