Seeing what frequency RDS-TMC traffic tuned to?

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Is there a way to see what frequency the TomTom has detected, when setting the tuning to "auto", for RDS-TMC traffic (traffic data over FM radio, in the USA)?

My TomTom 930T sometimes locks onto the radio station, sometimes it doesn't. I'm trying to troubleshoot problems with it.

Also, is there any way to know how long the traffic subscription is good for? Nothing on the TomTom user interface can display this information, it seems.

Thanks!

Josh

AFAIK there is no way to display the current frequency in use, older Navcore versions used to offer the frequency and station name you would need Navcore 6,522/ 7709 for this to work which was released prior to the 920 hardware being available as I recall.

You can see how it used to work on This Page but since writing that lot up TomTom have altered the way RDS wrks so it displays no information about frquency/ station name.

We don't have subscription based RDS in the UK so I cannot offer any advice on that issue - Mike

Ask a Question