searching a POI without knowing the city

I put these on did a search and found the Toronto Zoo! Thank you for this now i know this worked because I have ~643MB left on my 2GB card in witch i had a bit more then a gig or so prior to this being put on my card!

TY again.

Getting it to see the zoo is the good news. The bad news is, with all the rain we've been having, some guy is out there directing all the animals onto a really big wooden boat he has, so you won't see much when you go. :D

Getting it to see the zoo is the good news. The bad news is, with all the rain we've been having, some guy is out there directing all the animals onto a really big wooden boat he has, so you won't see much when you go. :D

No kidding...will it ever stop!

Tell him to this time only take one mosquito!

I put these on did a search and found the Toronto Zoo! Thank you for this now i know this worked because I have ~643MB left on my 2GB card in witch i had a bit more then a gig or so prior to this being put on my card!

TY again.

You're welcome! ;)

Just came across a post in the Register which looks as if it can explain the the screen and problem I had when I initially used the link to the megaupload site, as referenced here.

Ask a Question