Search doesn't work?

TomTom Model(s)
Go920
How come when I try to use the Search to look for info on the 330xl-s (I've searched for 330xl-s, 330xl, and 330) absolutely no results are found?:confused:

The unit would fall under the ONE series.
Do you have a specific question we can help you out with?

The unit would fall under the ONE series.
Do you have a specific question we can help you out with?
I've had similar problems with 'search' for quite some time, Pedro. I've searched for content within my own past messages to review and or correct information, and not been able to find them. And yes, I'm using the correct forum selection when I do it.

I'll take some time soon to come up with some specific examples of failed searches and provide you with messages where hits should have occurred. Here's an obvious one, though. Try "Search this Thread" on this very thread for "330". It won't find it, even though it's right in front of you.

I'm not sure what the problem is. vBulletin is, on the whole, pretty good about its search feature within the search limits that it provides.

I see your point. Perhaps using more key words when searching will help.
It often does, but sometimes you don't really want to use more. For example, if a person were looking for 330XL information in general, adding anything else would likely narrow that search substantially.

I've found a forum workaround.

Put in your search criteria, then at the bottom filter results for posts less than 999 replies.

That added useless search criteria fixes the forum searching bug.

Ask a Question