Search and Go

TomTom Model(s)
Go 940
I have a Tomtom 940 Go, complete with live services, it has Traffic, Speed Camera's, Fuel prices, Weather and Google local search, but unfortunatly it does not show the Search and Go icon. which should include twitter and Expedia.
Can anyone tell me why please?
Thanks
Keith

I have a GO940 too. and it doesn't have a specific "search and Go" icon either; in fact it doesn't have Twitter or Expedia at all.
But do you think those models should have Twitter etc? I thought they were only on the new "NAV3" models (GO1000/2000 and VIA LIVE ranges)

Also, for info, my NAV3 models don't have a specific "Search and Go" icon either. There are icons for TripAdvisor, Expedia and Twitter (also Yelp in the US/Canada), but they are accessed directly from the LIVE Services menu.

Hi Andy
No idea, I only ask because Search & Go is listed as part of Live Services, which we pay for. There is nothing to say it is specific to certain models.

Different models and different countries get different live services and TomTom are not great at getting all their regional websites correct or explaining the variations fully.

I've just looked on the UK website and it's not clear at all what you get on different models. I'll try to pass it on to TomTom as a problem.
If there's a different specific place where you've seen where it's confusing can you post a URL or two please.

Thanks Andy.

Like you I found it on the UK website, Click on the services tab and there it is alongside HD Traffic and Speed Cameras.

Regards Keith.

Ask a Question