SDK will there be one?

Product Code

Hey Everyone,
Did anyone get a Product Code in their box? I got the code that was on the slip of paper with the scratch off but on certain spots of TomTom's website they ask for a 20 digit product code which I can't find anywhere....

Thanks...

You should have gotten a plastic credit card sized card with that number on it. Their website also points you at where to find such things.

However, if by any chance you got it at a flee market, Ebay our otherwise outside their normal distribution chain, you could have a problem

You should have gotten a plastic credit card sized card with that number on it. Their website also points you at where to find such things.

However, if by any chance you got it at a flee market, Ebay our otherwise outside their normal distribution chain, you could have a problem

Nah, I got it at Best Buy. The website says to bring it back to the retailer for an exchange. I just wanted to verify that it is in fact in the box on the plastic card though in all of your 720's.

I actually tried creating the SdkRegistry folder and put the .mnu file from my old go510 and it worked. I had the menu just as my 510 but was missing the new menu options ie: map correction, etc.

I've been trying to find the new menu structure and see if I can make my own menu's. Anyone know what the line would be to add the map correction function?

On a side note, my 720 did not come with a plastic card with the product id. Should I inquire about that?

Last edited:
The map correction is available onthe 510 yet.
I don't think you can make custom menus on the 720.

The map correction is available onthe 510 yet.
I don't think you can make custom menus on the 720.

I used the tomtom.mnu file from my 510 and put it on my 720 I just purchased. It worked but had the 510 menu instead.

digital-flex said:
Without the SDK documentation I don't think the new menu options will be known unless it was leaked some how or just stumbled upon.

Sure hope it gets leaked. I use it for my service calls everyday and I hate that the Itinerary is on the 3rd page.

Ask a Question