Scummvm TT 1.0 in donwload!

Commands in the luncher.conf file are all ok. But I think I know what the problem is. Probably Scummvm needs nano-x 1.4 to start. I used Version 1.3.

Can someone corroborate?

I can let you know later tonight when I get home. I'm in the process of installing Nano-X 1.4.

Now all works fine with the 1.4 Version. Til now I?ve tested Monkey Island and Day of Tentacle :D

But I think there is no possibility to save the game, so you have to start every time from the beginning. :confused:

Maybe someone knows a way to handle this?

Bye

Now all works fine with the 1.4 Version. Til now I?ve tested Monkey Island and Day of Tentacle :D

But I think there is no possibility to save the game, so you have to start every time from the beginning. :confused:

Maybe someone knows a way to handle this?

Bye

Hey tawa,

I finally got Nano-X 1.4 installed. I also installed Scummvm TT but it seems like nothing is happening when I tap it? :confused:

yes, you have to install a supported game (like Monkey Island1, 2, Day of Tentacle, Sam an Max and so on), too.

Then it should works.

Ask a Question