Scummvm TT 1.0 in donwload!

Hello,
i am cyph from http://www.tomtomheaven.com

Just few words to say that i have made the port of scummvm to Tomtom GPS under nanox to help you to play such awesome games :

Monkey island 1,2...Kyrandia...sam and max...day ot tentacle...

scummvmscreen3.jpg

kyrandiascreen2.jpg

samnmaxscreen1.jpg

Enjoy, Canada and USA ;) !

Cyph from France ;)
http://www.tomtomheaven.com

Is there an english version of tomtomheaven? Im not really up to par on my french.

hehe...yeah, just be aware that sometimes its not perfect translation.

I agree, it is automatic...

I have now added all the country flags directly on my website, in order to have an overview of our work in your language...

It is not perfect, but we haven't any human translator in our box :)

Bye!

Cyph

Thanks fellas. Also where do you install pipepanic and the scummvm files?

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. Also where do you install pipepanic and the scummvm files?

Since you need Nano-X ro run these programs you need to edit the launcher.conf file and copy the files of the games in the appropriate directory.

In the case of Pipepanic you need to add this line to the launcher.conf file

Pipepanic /mnt/sdcard/catapps/images/pipepanic.gif /mnt/sdcard/catapps/pipe -320x240

and copy the pipepanic folder and pipe file in the catapps folder. Lastly copy the images in the image directory in the catapps folder on your TT.

You do the similar procedure for scummvm.

I agree, it is automatic...

I have now added all the country flags directly on my website, in order to have an overview of our work in your language...

It is not perfect, but we haven't any human translator in our box :)

Bye!

Cyph

I like this better. I don't have to open a translate page and plug in the website :D

You are updating the site constantly now, nice!

Scummvm TT

Hi,

it?s possible to play Monkey Island1 with this programm. I try to install that to my TomTom One II. But without succsess!

Approach to install:

1. Install Nano-X 1.3
2. Install Scummvm TT 1.0
3. Install Monkey Island
4. Adapt the launcher.conf file (MonkeyIsland1 /mnt/sdcard/catapps/images/scummvm.gif /mnt/sdcard/catapps/scummvm -m 60 -p /mnt/sdcard/catapps/monkey monkey)

The problem is, I can start the nano-x prog. but there is no button for Scummvm or monkey island.

Maybe it?s not possible to start scumvm with Tomtom One??

Thanks for your help!

Bye

...now i can see the button (image file was in a wrong format). but scummvm don?t start if I push the button.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Commands in the luncher.conf file are all ok. But I think I know what the problem is. Probably Scummvm needs nano-x 1.4 to start. I used Version 1.3.

Can someone corroborate?

Ask a Question