Screwed up e-mail connection to TT updates

TomTom Model(s)
One (30 Series)/125/130 (512 MB) and XXL Classic - 2GB TTS
I used the wrong e-mail address to access my xxl Classic IQ routes-2GB TTS and in the process I have screwed up access to my One (30 Series) as well.

I don't know whether I can link them to new e-mail addresses or call TT and ask them to re-link them to my existing e-mail addresses Joe

Good news is the One (30 Series) is still properly linked to its e-mail address :) so I just need to get the xxl linked to its proper e-mail address. Will ring TT on Monday.

Have just connected the XXL Classic Series to the computer and allowed it to open Home itself. It has connected OK and downloaded the latest map update. I think where I have gone wrong is to open home first and then plugged the TT unit into my computer in future I will let the TT open home and let it connect itself to the server. Joe

Screwed up e-mail connection resolved

Just to see what would happen I plugged my TT XXL Classic into the computer and allowed it to open Home by itself. It logged into the server normally and downloaded the latest map update :thumb: I think where I went wrong yesterday was to open Home first then plug the TT into the computer.

In future if I am updating the One or the XXL I will allow the TT to open Home and connect itself to the server without any interference from me. Lesson learnt

(I've merged your new topic into this existing one, Joe. Hence the two similar posts)

Ask a Question