Screen Stuck

TomTom Model(s)
start
Hi
I have a tom tom start, I have re set the tom tom by holding the on off button in until the screen went black then white writing appeared I then pressed the one off button in 3 times until the cog appeared I then connected the tom tom to my PC then the instructions came up once the tom tom came up it then goes onto select your map then Europe zone 3 appeared I've tried pressing the screen but nothing happens it sticks on the select your map screen!!! Can anyone help me please. Thank you in advance.

Sorry but I couldn't locate but to borrow this thread to post the question that I have.

I have an old model 4E52 (probably VIA230 or 280) attached to my screen, idle. Since I have a Thinkware dashcam, how can I connect TomTom to the dashcam? I tried linking directly with a cable but it did not work.

Even if it is not to show the view of the road in front, can I use TomTom as a monitor to play videos or show images (still)?

Appreciate everyone's input and sharing here.

Thanks!

No to all of those ideas. Your TomTom device does not support an external video input. Curious: What in the world were you trying to use for a video input on the TomTom???

The only model of TomTom that supports external video (RS-170 for backup cameras) are the certain of the Bridge models (designed for commercial use). These are available in Europe, but rather pricey. I don't know if they're being offered in Singapore or not.

G-day My xL 310 is not charging . On startup It goes though the usual sign up, agreement and the yes an d no .then screen picture with red cross then screen picture with blue bar back ground and that,s were It locks up. thanks ?Ric.

Ask a Question