screen protectors

Does anyone know where I can get some quality, but cheap LCD screen protectors?
You don't specify how many you need -- just plural.

I've had good luck with the ones sold by PhotoDon (www.photodon.com). You can buy pieces in pre-cut sizes, or order larger ones and cut them yourself. I bought them primarily as non-glare alternatives for my cameras with excessively reflective LCD screens and for my Garmin handheld.

You don't specify how many you need -- just plural.

I've had good luck with the ones sold by PhotoDon (www.photodon.com). You can buy pieces in pre-cut sizes, or order larger ones and cut them yourself. I bought them primarily as non-glare alternatives for my cameras with excessively reflective LCD screens and for my Garmin handheld.

You got an extra ) in your link. http://www.photodon.com/

I'm using the Invisible Shield from Zagg. Not necessarily cheap, but very durable. I got the whole device coverage option but the screen only protector is less.

I'm using the Invisible Shield from Zagg. Not necessarily cheap, but very durable. I got the whole device coverage option but the screen only protector is less.

+2. I have one on my TT 720 and another on my Palm Treo. Great product.

Search Google or eBay, buy something bigger and then trim it down to the size you need! Else, if you are picky about using branded stuff, Google navprotector ? they use some really long lasting material that doesn?t make bubbles when you stick it on

Ask a Question