Screen is not aligned properly on TT HOME????

guys i need help my screen is off it is position on TT one HOME software can you tell me why?
I was thinking if it has something to do with my Monitor resolution? but i guess it does not make any sense.
please help?

I am having the same problem. TTH loads and on the top row I get only 2 full menu items, "The Add Maps" and the "Read The Manual". The "Operate My Device" has the right half cut off. On the bottom row the "Update My Device" and the "Backup and Restore" windows have the bottoms of them cut off. The arrow icon for "More" has only the top half of the arrow.
The same things happen on the other screens when I select one of the icons. I only get partial screens.
It appears like the screen shots are too big for the monitor.
There does not appear to be anyway to resolve this through monitor settings. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
This is on Windows XP platform. I also have a computer with Vista and there is no problem with those screens.

Ask a Question