Screen Dump a PDA (help)

TomTom Model(s)
o2 XDA II's, loaded with WM6 & TomTom Nav 6.030
Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to screen dump a PDA, i have read the how-to's and these only seem to be for TT units,

Any advise would be great

With thanks

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to screen dump a PDA, i have read the how-to's and these only seem to be for TT units,

Any advise would be great

With thanks

I guess I'm confused by your question. This is a TomTom website, so the screen dump descriptions will, by default, be for TomTom devices.

Do you want to know how to screen dump for a TomTom or some other device?

If you're after the Print Screen function like in PC's but for PDA's, then there are tons of freeware/shareware/commerical software available on the net. I used to use a small program called ScreenCapture. Google for it. There is the forum www.xda-developers.com which you will find plenty of info about PDA's.

As birdman said, this forum is for PNA devices. If you're running TT Nav5 or 6 on PDA devices, post here instead https://www.tomtomforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6.

I now have this sorted, i wanted to screen dump my tomtom that was running on my PDA - who would have thought that spooks suggestion would have worked. Fantastic though.

Thanks for your replys

Ask a Question