School POI's

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 2nd Ed
I'm running the 710 N.A. map on a 2gb card on my One 2nd Ed, but I really miss having the School POI's (apparently they're not provided with this map designed for the 720 TT). Is there any way to get those POI's back on my device?

Thank you,
Kev

curious

Just curious, what do people use the School POI for? Most of us go to only one school and know where it is.

Additionally, I often have to drive my son to an away baseball or football (soccer) game and don't know exactly where the schools are.

I work with student teachers and I sometimes visit them in the schools they are doing their practice work.

School Zone Poi

Hi I Have Made A School Zone Poi Here In Rome Italy But It Is Hard To Do This Would Have To Be Done By Each And One Of Us And Share This. I Agree It Is Very Usefull Just Like The One I Mad For Danger (curves,intersections,unlevel Roads) Since You Can Find Schools But You May Have More Than One Entrance And On More Than One Road You Dont Know Where To Put The Poi..... Here In Italy On The Italian Tomtom Forum We (members) Are Very Active And Share Poi's To One Poi File And Keeps Growing. Expecially For The Ones Where Cops Hang Out Or Have Been Spotted With Radar Traps,

So The School Zone Poi Would Be Hard To Make

Ask a Question