Scenic Routes

Hey there folks,

My first time posting here so apologies if this has been answered already.

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to get pre-programmed scenic routes for the TomTom that I can just install and follow.

Kind regards

Welcome to TTF.

You don't say what model you have but go to this link to see the reference guide:

https://www.tomtomforums.com/genera...el-feature-reference-updated-8-20-2011-a.html

Search for your model and see if if it contains Itinerary Planning. If it does and is NOT a 1X, Via, Start 20 or Go 8X model, you can search for and download Itineraries from TomTom's site using Home 2. (or create your own Itinerary).

Understand this: A Tom tom following an Itinerary will only get you to the various waypoints but make an alternate road than the one you planned, especially if your map has IQ routing. However, the more waypoints in an Itinerary (48 is the max for models using Home 2), the less likely the gps will deviate from the roads YOU want.

Happy searching!!

Ask a Question