Scarla dropping connection

Ay-up you lot,

Owned my Rider2 for two years now and never had this problem before, can you shed any light on it?

Went out this morning, headset was it's usual difficult to switch on (push the button hard to get the beep and the blue light)......ten mins down the road, lost connection, headset turned off (no warning).

Started it up again, less than ten mins later, same thing.

I re-paired it up with the gps again, this time all I could get was blue lights and the beep but it wouldn't stay on and thus wouldn't connect?

So, arrived home a little miffed....tried it once more and the headset switches on, stays on, and switches off on my command. As if nothings happened?

Headset was fully charged last night.......last time I used it was about 3 months ago.

Any ideas, I'm a bit concerned it's gonna happen again?

Ta,
Lee

Up-date; tried it this morning and the scarla isn't staying on.....blue like flashes, the beep sounds, then nothing.

Does any one know if there's a fix for this such as a headset re-set?

I've read your post (a few days ago) but I've had no issues with mine. I can even shut down the bluetooth connection on the rider (days when I don't want to be told what to do) then come back a few days later and turn on bluetooth and the devices pair instantly.

Sorry I cannot help.

You could try Scala support, but they may not be of much use (although you do speak to a human than knows "American" English)

Ask a Question