saving a map destination with alternative

TomTom Model(s)
I have a 510, how do I save a destination with the ALTERNATIVE route to my favorites..
it wont let me save it to the way I need it to go..
there is no point in planing route if it won't let you save that route...

When saving a destination as a favourite, the route is not saved, only the co-ordinates of the destination.

If you want to take the same route to a destination, the option here is to setup an itinerary.

thank for the reply.. but that is a lot of navigation in the menu to use a itinerary.
not only do you have to set way points to the destination and save it. then you want to return the same way, so you have to make a new itinerary with the way points and save that as well. to access the saved itinerary you have already made, you need to delete the existing one and say yes, then it will show you your list. then you get to pick your trip be it the return or something new.. that's 6 step that has to be done.
now I have no problems using the tomtom, but if I have let someone else use it like a wife , that has a problem using a remote for a TV. how can i expect her to understand using an itinerary?
the simple solution would be to add a navigate to itinerary...

Ask a Question