Sat nav will not respond when I put my SD Card in

I have an Sandisk SD card which has the data for bridges ect. When I turned my sat nav on this morning, the sat nav would not go past the page where it has the image of a truck if it had the card in it. If i take the card out it will show the maps? Can anyone help me with this

That would not be good, it looks like there may be a problem with the SD card. If you have computer access try connecting to the computer via USB cable with the card installed and see if the computer will read the card. If the computer will read the card then make a backup of the card to the computer using explorer or your file manager of choice. If you already have a backup of the SD card then you don't need to make another.

Will the computer read the card?

I have an Sandisk SD card which has the data for bridges ect.

You mean a "genuine TomTom-supplied TomTom SD card with the Truck maps" of course?:rolleyes:

AFAIK they were only designed to work in the x20 models or the dedicated 7000 (based on the x30)

Ask a Question