Safety Camera Question

I have been looking for days on an answer to this. I have TomTom One 125. I loaded the Safety Cameras feature to it, but notice some cameras are missing. How do I add cameras?

Thanks!

Aren't the safety cameras just another type of poi? If so, manage pois--> select the category (should show safety cameras in the list) and then you can add a location to the file.

Actually (at least on my ONE), the Safety Cameras are in an entirely different area, under "TomTom Services". You have to go to "safety cameras", and then "report safety camera". You can also "enable report button" on the "safety cameras" menu.

On my unit, I was getting increasingly frustrated with the annoying alerts, but I couldn't find anything in the POI alerts to turn it off. That's because the sounds are also in the special "safety cameras" area. Go to "change warning preferences" and -- here's the tricky part -- turn one on. You'll probably have to turn one off, then turn it on again! Then, you'll finally get to the sound selections.

I've found a couple of red-light cameras in Dallas that aren't in the database. But I haven't been able to upload them -- I always get the message "HOME couldn't reach the TomTom server to upload your safety camera reports but they will be uploaded next time." Strange -- everything else syncs up just fine.

Ask a Question