Running a 4G SDHC

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
I was lacking space to load up the new map update (1.9g) so i found a huge deal on a Sandisk Ultra II 4GB SDHC so i decided to give it a try

I checked and it was in FAT32 so i put it in, turn it on and opened home

i choosed the SD card, and installed my new maps and it work perfectly !!

there was a wrong pricing at Staples and i got it for 48$CAN including a USB portable reader

are you sure that, you are running with 4.0 G SDHC card.... isn't suposed to work on the 720...

:confused:

4gig are not able to work w/ any TT. If it does work, the card is not able to be used to capacity. Only 2 gig may be available!!

I have installed the 1.9gb maps on it and there is 1911mb left on my car, its working great without any problem, i just went to test it on the road

here the one that i bought

IMG_3796.jpg

I brought a Transcend 4GB SDHC from tigerdirect.ca for $36. It works on my TomTom 720. I put 1.9g North America map there. Also, I put my old Western Europe map and some MP3 there too. About 3.3GB is used.

I also bought a 4 GB Lexar SDHC card to install the NA updated map on my TT 720 and everything seems to be working just fine. I still have almost 2 free GB left on the card.

I bought a 4gb Lexar SDHC from Office max and it works great :)
The only thing I had to do to it was format it and change it from FAT to FAT32.

yes... I decided to try SDHC 4.0 GB SanDisk and it's tru it's working fine... i put mp3, photos and map... working fine...:D

Ask a Question