Rider wont reconnect to Phone

Hello all,

New member here. I have been using the rider for a few years now but haven't used it in a while. Anyway, since I'm now travelling a fair distance to work, I thought I'd get it ready again. I've updated it fully etc etc and all is well except for one thing. When I initially pair it with my phone (N96) it is all good and I can make and receive calls no problem. However, as soon as I turn the device off or manually disconnect, it just will not reconnect to the phone. I can see it trying - when I manually ask the TT to reconnect, I can see the bluetooth icon flashing on the phone but it just does that for a minute and then gives up...! I don't understand it. It must be compatible because it works when you first pair it up no...? Must say, it's a tad irritating if I have to delete the phone and re-find it everytime I turn the thing on....

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers,

ICE

Ask a Question