Revert to earlier map version.

Hello

I have recently made purchase of a TomTom One V 4. I have made use of the latest map guarantee where I have downloaded via TomTom Home the latest version of the map.

Sadly though there appears to be a problem on the map as many medium sized towns I am unable to access the Street numbers, therefore the navigation device cannot be used in this situation.

I would now like to revert back to the map that was preinstalled originally on the device to see if that map is better.

Any help or advise would be appreciated. In have already contacted TomTom support who has mentioned that it must be a problem on the map and they have escalated the problem however I have not heard of any resolution from them. I have also tried the map share option which has not resolved the issue either.

Many thanks

If this map doesn't have the street addresses, neither will the first one. Stay with support .... see if they'll make the newer map available again for download.

Thank you for your help, I shall continue to hang in there hoping that it does not take them to long for me to use the TomTom One for what I bought it for, I would need some navigation help in the areas affected in the next short while.

Thanks once again

Ask a Question