Returning User Question

I purchased my G0 720 in December for work travel and besides 2 trips in Jan. I haven't traveled since then (Thank God) and I have had no reason to use my TomTom. I have just thrown it on the charger and I have a few questions.

In my previous use I ran into a quirk that drove me nuts. When you reach a destination it does not specify what side of the road it is on. This is a major pain when you are dealing with vast business complexes. Is this still the case or has there been an upgrade to address this? Other GPS devices that I have seen my co-workers use do not have this issue.

Second, I know that map version 8.15 is probably out dates is software 8.351 current?

Thanks for your time. I am going to be using this pretty hardcore for the rest of the year and I just want to be ready.

Navcore 8,351 is currently the latest application.

Map Version 830 is the latest map available.

The device will not tell you left or right for the destination but the on screen graphics should give you a clue (they certainly do in the UK) - Mike

Ask a Question