Returning my tomtom go 550

So disappointed with the 550 lacking mp3 and fm transmitter I am now returning it for a refund. They are collecting it from my home tomorrow.

I initially owned a tomtom go 530 and when I connected the 550 to tomtom home I had to transfer my account over.

Now since I still have safety camera subscription and a few voices from tomtom, how do I disable the account so I can use it on the next tomtom.

I dont want the guy who gets this 550 I am returning to get my voices and safety camera subscription.

Contact TomTom support in the morning using 0845 161 0009 and explain the situation, also explain why you don't want the 550 as they need this sort of feedback - if you still have the 530 keep it as IMHO its a better device than the 550 and only lacks the Live services.

Only the 940 offered the Live services AND the mp3 support along with FM Tx but thats a rather costly option unless your local Halfords has one for ?200 as they have been selling them off recently but they are difficult to locate as most of the staff have been purchasing them as far as I know (perks of the job) - Mike

Ask a Question