Resume Journey

TomTom Model(s)
Urban Rider
Hi,

Another daft Newbie question....

I've just created a circular route out to a motorcycle museum....and back home. I did it on Tyre and have saved it to my Urban Rider device.

My question is, when I get to the museum and turn off the sat nav...is there a way of resuming the route where I left off when I come to switch it back on again to go home?:confused:

HH

Yes, that should work -- but with several caveats.

If your stop at the museum was created as a *destination* using TYRE, then you would have to manually mark the museum as having been visited once you arrive; thereafter it would resume the route to the next waypoint or destination..

If your stop at the museum was created as a *waypoint*, then you would need to make sure that you actually arrive at that destination (give or take several hundred feet), else the unit will continue to try to get you to go to that destination. It's easy to miss the waypoint that TYRE has marked as such; I normally avoid that confusion by marking the waypoint as having been visited, before going on with the journey.

Hope this helps!

Itinerary planning / following itinerary / mark as 'visited'
(Hopefully you have these options or something similar).

Ask a Question