Restoring Voices Deleted w TT Home

TomTom Model(s)
XL 335 S, Via 1535TM
If I use TT Home to copy recorded voices or computer voices from the TT, to "my computer" and then to delete the voices from the TT - how do I later use TT Home to restore them? Or do I have to use Windows Explorer?

If you download voices, either type, using Home, then they go first to the computer and then are installed on your unit.

You can use Home to copy to computer and select the voices from your unit to move to the computer.

Later, you can go to 'Manage My unit', Computer, Voices, and select the one(s) to add back to the unit.

I wanted to know about the voices originally supplied with the TT. In TT Home "manage my unit" there is a button to copy things from the TT to the computer, and also to remove them from the TT, but I didn't see a button to copy or move things from the computer to the TT

Add Maps/Voices-->then select Recorded or Computer, in each it will tell the location of the voice. It may say 'installed on computer'. So you check it and it will install that voice.

Ask a Question