Reset Device Code on TTcode for product activation code

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Axim X51v, when I installed the upgrade from Nav5 to Nav6, I was prompted for the activation codes. Since I do not have wireless, it told me to go to the website (www.ttcode.com) to manually obtain the activation code.

Due to initial installation issues, the device code for Nav6 maps were not showing. The only device code was from Nav5 (which I did not realize at the time.) Consequently, the tt system provided an invalid activation code.

After uninstalling Nav5, soft resetting the PDA, I reinstalled Nav6. The correct device code was displayed. I went back to the website, but I cannot change the device code.

I submitted a customer service request ticket on SUnday. Message stated I would hear back from TT within 24 hours. 4 days later and NO RESPONSE!

I cannot find any phone numbers to call TT from their website.

Does anyone have phone numbers for TT customer service/support?
Or can anyone help direct me to how to change the device code, so I can obtain the correct activation code.

Thanks,
Mike

Using HOME.
Go to Device, Change device.

There you should be able to choose your device and then replace your code.

After uninstalling Nav5, soft resetting the PDA, I reinstalled Nav6. The correct device code was displayed. I went back to the website, but I cannot change the device code.

I might have misunderstood you. Are yu having problems chaning your device code on ttcodes.com? you have to put in your activation code first then the next screen it says something like:
Thank you.

"<code here>" is a correct product code for TomTom Map v6.6 North America.

You now need to find your device code. This code is displayed on the screen of your handheld device when you start the application.

Note: this product has already been activated.

If your device code is <code here> then click here.

OR...

Step 2. Location of device code
Enter your device code and press "Next":

(The device code consists of 2 groups of 5 letters and digits.
You can enter it with or without spaces)

You can put your device code in step 2.

I might have misunderstood you. Are yu having problems chaning your device code on ttcodes.com? you have to put in your activation code first then the next screen it says something like:

You can put your device code in step 2.

www.TTcodes.com shows:

"XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX" is a correct product code for TomTom Map v6.6 North America.

You now need to find your device code. This code is displayed on the screen of your handheld device when you start the application.

Note: this product has already been activated.

If your device code is YYYYY YYYYY then click here.

Step 2. Location of device code
If you experience any problems, please contact our support department.

The only two hyperlinks are "click here" or "If you experience any ...". The later shows errors at the following page: "http://www.ttcode.com/help/index.php?strLanguage=us#support".

If your device code is YYYYY YYYYY then click here.
Where you've posted YYYYY YYYYYY is that YOUR code just edited here dfor privacy?

You can't click the "click here" link and get an activation code?

well you left so I'll post this info

If you go to ttcodes.com just follow these images:

code1.jpg

then
code2.jpg

And
code3.jpg

If you have a valid code (to begin with) you should be all set...

im stuck on how to reset you device code.

hello im trying to reset my device code because i put in the wrong code before but it keeps coming up as it has been activated. how can i change it. please help . could you tell me step by step. for ttcodes.com
thankyou

Using HOME.

Go to Device, Change device.

There you should be able to choose your device and then replace your code.

I don't think you can.
That's the way TomTom work, to prevent us from installing maps without paying.
Call TomTom to see what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question