Request, Texas Longhorn icon (orange)

Here is a pic. Can I get it without the border (just the longhorn)?

texas_longhorn.jpg

Thanks

Here ya go pal. Threw a 2 pixel white boarder around it so it stands out from the roads, didn't know if that's what you wanted or not. It took about 15 seconds so if you need something else done lemme know.
longhorn.jpg

Thanks. When I downloaded it into my TT it is really small and has red dots around it. Looks kind of like red spraypaint from the program paint. Is this normal with downloaded icons?

Last edited:
Odd, I downloaded it to mine to test it and it worked just fine. I do my icons in photoshop with a grey background so as to avoid the whole "red dot effect" because photoshop automatically anti-aliases all edges. I'll try to fix another up for you and we'll see how it goes.

I don't know if this would be any better. See attached:

Last edited:
Thanks. This does look better but my TT apparently doesn't like it. My TT says "this picture cannot be used as a car symbol". Any idea what is up with that? I have a 730, if that helps.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why my TT 730 won't let me use the longhorn icon from Rick F??

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why my TT 730 won't let me use the longhorn icon from Rick F??

I don't know whether this is the problem or not ........

All the built in car icons seem to be 80x80x24 bit colour.

Rick's appears to be 75x43x24.

If you download it, try resizing in Paint to 80x80 and then puts in the cars subfolder of art folder on the unit.

Ask a Question