Request - Pirate Ship

Dear Members,

I?m new at the forum and saw how the members here help each other in this car icon stuff. Hope I found a good soul to help me too.

I?m looking for a nice pirate ship (or a old sailing ship) to place as my car cursor, but I?ve been searching internet for days and was unable to find anything.

I tried myself to make such icon (making print screens for ships in some games) but I can get a nice result.

There is any salty dog in this forum to help me out?

best regards

Thank?s mate,

That?s a very nice pirate ship :), will look great when as I plunder the streets with my TomTom

If anyone else got more options, please post it here, specially if someone manage to find a ship looked from behind (like the regular cars)

hugs

This might do the trick for you
Pirate Ship.jpg
Pirate Ship Stern

Ok,

I give one more try and was unable to made a nice pirate ship from behind. The problem now is the I just can get rid of the damn red line. I even tried to clean the draw, pixel by pixel and even this way some red lines appear were they are not supposed to be.

Can anyone help me with that. the icon follows

Attachments

• pirate_ship2.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 469

Ask a Question