REQUEST - "Couples" Icon

Hello all. I'm not into the usual type of car icons. I like to think of really offbeat, unique ones. I have a request to have an icon made, and I have the picture already. It is at the below link. Of course cropping out everything around the bodies in the pic would give the intended effect. If anyone would be willing to make this icon, it would be greatly appreciated (in the url below, of course replace the x's with tt).....

hxxp://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Westend61_RF/p_2177311.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a request (unfortunately....:( )

On New Year's Day, my car was totalled when an idiot ran a red light. Fortunately, my wife and I are ok but my 10-year old green Ford Taurus was a write-off. So much for the icon I was using.

So.............

Anybody got a car icon for a red Hyundai Tuscon 2009? I take delivery next week.

Here's a request (unfortunately....:( )

On New Year's Day, my car was totalled when an idiot ran a red light. Fortunately, my wife and I are ok but my 10-year old green Ford Taurus was a write-off. So much for the icon I was using.

So.............

Anybody got a car icon for a red Hyundai Tuscon 2009? I take delivery next week.

Here is one for ya_ I hope it is what your looking for.

Attachments

• 2009 Tuscon.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 364
The image needs the red surrounding the couple to be altered so it is all pure red, that looks like it was saved as a jpg before changing to bmp and the jpg compression has spoiled the pure red surround (pure red shows up as transparent) - Mike

The image needs the red surrounding the couple to be altered so it is all pure red, that looks like it was saved as a jpg before changing to bmp and the jpg compression has spoiled the pure red surround (pure red shows up as transparent) - Mike

Thanks for the info! A link to the original image is below if you'd like to take a crack at it yourself.....

hxxp://fotosa.ru/stock_photo/Westend61_RF/p_2177311.jpg

Glad to hear you and your wife are OK.
You'll miss that Taurus if it had the Vulcan push rod engine.
Can't beat bottom end torque in getting a way from a light.
Ooops, come to think of it!

If I had been in the intersection one second earlier, he would have t-boned me in the driver's side. At his speed, well...I wouldn't be here.

Re-do of Couple Icon

Here is a re-do of the couple icon. Hopefully it works this time.

Attachments

• Couple.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 419
Does anyone have a good icon of a 1997 Taurus Wagon in green? I'd really love one. Thanks!

I could not find any rear pictures of a Ford Taurus wagon. If you have this vehicle, and can submit a rear photo, it can be made. You can white out the plate if you care to or simply remove it for the photo. Try to take the photo at a slight elevation.

dhn,

Are you still looking for a ' red Hyundai Tucson'? I found one one, but it's a 2007 and more maroon than red. Check it out and let me know before I work it up.

Glad to hear you and your wife are okay.

Hyundai Tucson

Thank you, Rick.

JimT found one that is quite suitable. But I appreciate your offer, nevertheless.

Ok,

I went ahead and worked it up just in case you needed it.

Last edited:
i need it for the rsx typer r in white...i did it by the stupid red background shows
25778760007large.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question