Request - Car

Thanks as always for your valuable assistance, Rick.

Just curious........according to your sig line, your map is about two years old. Does it still do the job for the areas you travel in?

Hi dhn,

Yes, so far it's still working for me. Every once in awhile (like in NC) I might be traveling in fields of green, but I always seem to pop out somewhere on a roadway again. :)

One of these days I may have to upgrade. But not wanting to deal with TomTom "turning itself on" issue, I'm not sure I want to update the firmware... which is required with the newer maps.

I might have to jump to the dark side... or Garmen. :rolleyes:

Don't talk about the 'dark side' here...............:eek:

There haven't been reports of auto-turn on with the latest application updates, Rick. Other issues, of course, but not that one.

So App 8.351 corrected the auto turn on then?

Sorry, don't mean to hi jack this thread.

8.351 (and any application after 8.0x) is for the 64mb devices. Your 32MB one 3rd edition can only run 8.01x.

You'll lose the itinerary planning backdoor in the process of going to app 8.x too.

The random turn-on on the One 3rd seems to be cleared up if you do a fresh format prior to installing the app/map update.

I would like to request a 2005 Dodge Neon (Electric Blue)

Thanks,
Keyra

If you take a picture of your blue Neon (assuming that it's yours) and post it, a car icon can be made. There are no rearviews of the vehicle to be found. You can also send as personal message.

Last edited:

Ask a Question