Request: Black F150

Aaron,

Here's a black one. Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
Ahhhh Brilliant.

Is there anyway to get one that looks a little more angled so it looks proper in 3d mode? Dont get me wrong I love the one you just made. Before I was using this white F150 one. You can see the angle difference.

Attachments

• f-150.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
That's just the picture I was able to find on Google. Sorry the angle isn't just right.

What's wrong with the one you're using? Looks good to me. Oops, that's right, you were looking for 'black'.

Ok, took your bmp and changed it to black. The highligts that you would normally see in a photo won't be there though... but should be good enough in a really small image like an icon or 80 bit bmp.

Last edited:
That's just the picture I was able to find on Google. Sorry the angle isn't just right.

What's wrong with the one you're using? Looks good to me. Oops, that's right, you were looking for 'black'.

Ok, took your bmp and changed it to black. The highligts that you would normally see in a photo won't be there though... but should be good enough in a really small image like an icon or 80 bit bmp.

quick question... i have a 03 f150 SUPERCREW. its the 1997-2003 body style.. im using a pic of a 04 maroon one right now.

can you make me one of this guys only in red? and yes i understand if its the same red as the background it wont show... so can you make it a tad lighter or darker? the maroon one im using is close, but it has a bedcover and its too dark, so it doesnt really look like my truck.

thanks!!

i made one. here for anyone to use.
veu3y8.jpg

Ask a Question