Request: ALL POI's in one .zip

TomTom Model(s)
One with latest firmware and maps
Does anyone have all usa poi's in one .zip? I mean some of your have thousands upon thousands of poi. Who wants to combine them into one .zip file and upload on rapid share or something similar. I have 400mb free space on my sd card (for tomtom one) and trying to find stuff to add.

Last edited:
All In One poi zip file

Does anyone have all usa poi's in one .zip? I mean some of your have thousands upon thousands of poi. Who wants to combine them into one .zip file and upload on rapid share or something similar. I have 400mb free space on my sd card (for tomtom one) and trying to find stuff to add.
Yes this can be done but I would think that some pois in this forum are very particular and many have been made for personal needs this way you can choose which interests you and down load what you want. However we will examine your request with the staff and get back to you.
Giorgio :)

I agree with George, this can be done but it's time consuming to add all the pois into one zip file. Furthermore, what would happen to the file when more POIs are added to this site? We would have to update the all one zip file also.

Ask a Question