Report Button and Map correction question

Hey gang:
First, please forgive me if this has been answered and I'm just not seeing it. I have been looking.

I just purchased a new XXL 540-TM model, which was an upgrade from a faulty Go 730 (I think). So far I love this new GPS, but one thing puzzles me.

I have the Report Correction button displayed on the main screen, so when I run across a problem, I can just just tap that button and later, I can enter what the problem is. I've done this many times on my old 730. Later I'd go to Map Corrections and it would ask me if I want to handle the X number of errors I have marked. I'd either handle them or delete them.

Well, now I've got this buton displayed, it won't ask me if I want to handle the corrections I've marked. Its like I'm marking stuff for handling later, and I can't get back to what I've marked.

Am I making sense? What am I missing here. It's not that hard, at least on the old unit. Why can't I find it here?

I appreciate your indulgence here. Thanks so much!

Bruce

Cant you select the Map Corrections option in the menu and it will then ask you if you want to do the ones you've marked?

No. That's why it's so strange. That's what used to happen on my 730, but I've marked probably a dozen or so map errors so far and when I select Map Corrections, I don't get that question it always asked. It starts asking me about what kind of error. I thought...'well, maybe it'll ask me at the end of this." Nope. It never did. That's why I'm really puzzled about this.

Ask a Question