Replacement Mount for Go 710

There are some on E-Bay but be aware most only have the power input socket so you cannot connect the following:

RDS-TMC
Audio Line Out
Ext Microphone
iPOD
Ext GPS

If you need any of th eabove in addition to the power connection then its going to be difficult to get anything other than secondhand - Mike

When I was poking around looking at all of the different mounts TomTom has made and whether you can actually find one here in the U.S. Seems there were several.

As you conduct your search, TomTom P/N 9V00.100 is the P/N for the full feature version with all the bells and whistles (use that in a Google search and you'll see how many places used to carry it). I'd keep hammering away at eBay for one. You may find a used or dead x10 series unit being sold for parts, and the owner may be throwing in the dock with it.

Of some interest, I spotted this other item:

TomTom Go 710 GPS 4in LCD Navigation System - eBay (item 400145282262 end time Aug-25-10 12:42:46 PDT)

Might be worth contacting the seller to see if it includes the style of dock you want. Given the bidding so far, you could probably have the whole thing for a lot less than an aftermarket mount.

Ask a Question