REMOVING voices from TomTom 3rd

Ok, I'm sure some of you have asked why there are Spanish, French, Brazilian, and such voices on our English tomtoms. I want to remove these voices (cause I don't want to have to scroll thru them) as well as the voices that are grayed out (that say to install off the CD). Is there a way to remove these voices thru TomTom Home? I know I can do it thru Windows Explorer, but I don't know the filenames for the voices. It would just be so much easier to have a "Remove" button in the Home software (like the "Add" buttons that are there for ones to install).

Ok, I'm sure some of you have asked why there are Spanish, French, Brazilian, and such voices on our English tomtoms. I want to remove these voices (cause I don't want to have to scroll thru them) as well as the voices that are grayed out (that say to install off the CD). Is there a way to remove these voices thru TomTom Home? I know I can do it thru Windows Explorer, but I don't know the filenames for the voices. It would just be so much easier to have a "Remove" button in the Home software (like the "Add" buttons that are there for ones to install).
The remove items from my... on page 2 of TT Home Ver 2.12 gives you the ability to remove the voices you mention. :eek:

Ask a Question