Remove duplicate street names

Can anyone please advise?

On my GO1000, I have several duplicate street names. How can I change a duplicated street name to read correctly without affecting the correct street name?

Alasdair

What do you mean Duplicate street names? Was it that way on whatever map you have installed (850 or 855?) or because you made a mapshare change?

You can edit a street name using mapshare changes. If it is the incorrect one, you can remove mapshare corrections. But I think you can highlight the street on the map to make changes. That should get you the proper street.

If you highlight a street in mapshare, it selects all nearby streets with the same name for revision.

It should prompt you whether it selected the proper street. If you say no, there should be an "edit" command where you can further revise the section of street to rename.

After the edit command, that selection permits changes of separate pieces of the duplicate street, as you are looking for.

Ask a Question